Tuesday, November 13, 2012

We did this (past tense of Let's do this)

Yeah, we went, we waited, we waited some more, we wandered, we waited some more, we walked a lot, we drank a lot, we waited more.... and then it happened. Black carpet. Premiere film. Me thinking Rob's eyes were pretty (I don't know even know myself anymore). All of us deciding we liked Kristen as much as KStewBoy does because her dress did NOT look like THAT in real life...it look phenomenally gorgeous and super tasteful. We saw all 3 of our men we wanted to see (Billy Burke, Michael Sheen, and Daniel Cudmore) and StoneBumChum got a compliment for her mustache from SheenPeen. Yes, that's right, Sheen looked her in the eye and told her he liked her mustache.

Sheen reading our Aro sign... right before he
laughed and complimented StoneBumChum


The film is amazing. Go see it!!! Go!!!!!!

More to come, but I'll leave you with my favorite Rob photo, because it's everyone's iphone background now...


8 comments:

  1. You know ILU, but were you drunk when you decided Rob had pretty eyes? Is that the TS I know?! Sounds like you had a great time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... it's possible I was drunk. BUT, they are still pretty!

      Delete
  2. She's come full circle! Now loves Rob and Kristen. Just in time for...it all to be over. Better late than never!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen looked pretty. There. I said it. Let us never speak of this comment again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kind of sad to see that the countdown clock to the side is now at 0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds. WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO NOW?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That also made me sad.

      What I'm going to do is... TAKE IT DOWN :)

      "Its lack of presence is everywhere I look."

      Delete
  5. So what did your Aro sign say? Did you have any interaction with Burke or Cudmore? Details, woman! I want details!! ;D



    (This is Luludee from LTT, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The details are coming! The details are coming!

      Delete

Just like this blog, your comment really makes a difference!